- Periodontal health in pregnant women
- Biobloc – facial growth
- Good Vs. Bad
- What is in your tooth paste?
- Nutrition in children – growth faltering, food allergy and other common problems
- Myobrace Case Study
- Myobrace System no-brace straightening teeth and jaws
- Year of the dragon.
- A great testimonial
- Fear Your Dentist No More
Latest Twitter Posts.....
- No public Twitter messages.
Now that you have learned something about TMJ and hopefully snoring and sleep apnea we can continue. In this author’s experience TMJ problems, snoring, sleep apnea, teeth grinding and clenching are one and the same ball of wax. So far it has been shown to be caused either by structural imperfections or infections. Infections such […]
Several people now have asked me, “why do I need to have cleanings and how often should I have them?” These are great questions which often times are left unasked and unanswered. Let s start off with a concept that everyone will understand. Why do we change oil in our cars? Why do we get […]