- Periodontal health in pregnant women
- Biobloc – facial growth
- Good Vs. Bad
- What is in your tooth paste?
- Nutrition in children – growth faltering, food allergy and other common problems
- Myobrace Case Study
- Myobrace System no-brace straightening teeth and jaws
- Year of the dragon.
- A great testimonial
- Fear Your Dentist No More
Latest Twitter Posts.....
- No public Twitter messages.
Philosophy of practice is the first thing that a prospective patient should find out. It should come before questions such as How much? and How far away? It is the foundation for your practitioner’s work. It is the foundation to how you will be treated. It is important. Philosophy guides principles and techniques. Philosophy creates […]
In dental school we learn principals and algorithms of diagnosis and treatment. We memorize facts until they become second nature and we don’t have to think about them anymore. As we gain experience and knowledge in practice we are able to do more complicated cases, i.e. restore mouths that present multiple problems. As we become […]