- Change a life
- Fibromyalgia testimonial
- Homeoblock appliance
- Periodontal health in pregnant women
- Biobloc – facial growth
- Good Vs. Bad
- What is in your tooth paste?
- Nutrition in children – growth faltering, food allergy and other common problems
- Myobrace Case Study
- Myobrace System no-brace straightening teeth and jaws
Latest Twitter Posts.....
- No public Twitter messages.
Now that you have learned something about TMJ and hopefully snoring and sleep apnea we can continue. In this author’s experience TMJ problems, snoring, sleep apnea, teeth grinding and clenching are one and the same ball of wax. So far it has been shown to be caused either by structural imperfections or infections. Infections such […]
TMJ stands for Temporo Mandibular Joint. This fancy name means it is connected to the lower jaw and touches temples of the head. TMD stands for Temporo Mandibular Disease. Treatment of TMD (jaw joint disease) has two phases. Phase one is pain relief. Phase two is changing the structure so that pain does not return. […]