- Change a life
- Fibromyalgia testimonial
- Homeoblock appliance
- Periodontal health in pregnant women
- Biobloc – facial growth
- Good Vs. Bad
- What is in your tooth paste?
- Nutrition in children – growth faltering, food allergy and other common problems
- Myobrace Case Study
- Myobrace System no-brace straightening teeth and jaws
Latest Twitter Posts.....
- No public Twitter messages.
TMJ stands for Temporo Mandibular Joint. This fancy name means it is connected to the lower jaw and touches temples of the head. TMD stands for Temporo Mandibular Disease. Treatment of TMD (jaw joint disease) has two phases. Phase one is pain relief. Phase two is changing the structure so that pain does not return. […]
In dental school we learn principals and algorithms of diagnosis and treatment. We memorize facts until they become second nature and we don’t have to think about them anymore. As we gain experience and knowledge in practice we are able to do more complicated cases, i.e. restore mouths that present multiple problems. As we become […]