- Fibromyalgia testimonial
- Homeoblock appliance
- Periodontal health in pregnant women
- Biobloc – facial growth
- Good Vs. Bad
- What is in your tooth paste?
- Nutrition in children – growth faltering, food allergy and other common problems
- Myobrace Case Study
- Myobrace System no-brace straightening teeth and jaws
- Year of the dragon.
Latest Twitter Posts.....
- No public Twitter messages.
Philosophy of practice is the first thing that a prospective patient should find out. It should come before questions such as How much? and How far away? It is the foundation for your practitioner’s work. It is the foundation to how you will be treated. It is important. Philosophy guides principles and techniques. Philosophy creates […]
Several people now have asked me, “why do I need to have cleanings and how often should I have them?” These are great questions which often times are left unasked and unanswered. Let s start off with a concept that everyone will understand. Why do we change oil in our cars? Why do we get […]